We accept the following items:
- ALL PLASTIC (except Styrofoam)
* Rinsed with Caps removed! Caps can be placed in with the other plastic, Bags should be separate as another item.
- METAL CANS – (vegetables, foods, pet food)
- ALUMINUM beverage cans.
- CARDBOARD and pasteboard Bundled:
- PAPER Bundled: (Separated from cardboard)
newspaper, junk mail, printer paper, books, magazines, slick/shiny paper, phone books, etc. shredded paper must be bagged to prevent spillage.
- E-Scrap Computers, monitors, other household electronics
(except kitchen appliances or AC units). All rechargeable batteries will be accepted. Cell phones. Printer/copier ink/toner cartridges.
- TV’s (there is a fee of $10-small, $15- medium, $20-large)
- SCRAP METAL Ask first before bringing large items.
Please remove the lids and rinse out all bottles, jars & cans. Separate your recyclable items into the different groups. Use paper/ plastic bags or boxes to help sort and carry the items.